The event was organized by Bulgarian ICT Cluster with the support of ARC fund and Foundation for New Bulgarian University in the framework of the project I3E- Promoting Innovation in the Industrial Informatics and Embedded Systems Sector through Networking, financed by South - East Europe Programme.
The aims of the workshop are:
• to provoke dialog between SEE countries for the development of innovations in ICT field;
•to receive information from Balkan countries about the recent development of ICT and particularly microelectronics and embedded systems;
• to inform ICT SME for the business opportunities in SEE area countries;
• to inform and train the representatives of SME and ICT associations;
• to create basis for future cooperation between SME and NGOs from different countries in the SEE area;
• to wider the I3E project network;
• to disseminate the achieved I3E project milestones so far;
Representatives of SEE countries , not presented in the project consortium were invited and made presentations and overview about ICT sector and recent development in respective countries. There were representatives from Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYROM , Croatia, Albania and Turkey.